Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just a Little Test...

I haven't posted here for awhile...Learning new tricks has not been easy for me in the area of technology.  So, let's give the blog another chance.  I'd love for this to be a place where my parents can get a window into Room 12.  My lovely little firsts sometimes have some difficulty bringing home details about their day.  Their brains swim with all sorts of thing and yet, nothing comes out of their mouths except, "I don't remember," or "I don't know." (I have personal experience with this as I have a first of my own this year.)
I will try my best to give you a little glimpse this year.  Hold on to your computers...it's going to be an exciting and fun filled year.  I can feel it in my toes!

Catch you soon,
Mrs. Sienknecht

No comments:

Post a Comment