Monday, November 14, 2011

Math Tubs: Make-up day for Week of 11/7-11/10

Here is a recap from last week's math tubs.  The students had a make-up day today because we had Veteran's Day off last week.  And, I got to use my dad's camera.  I recenty inherited the camera because my dad had always wanted me to have a "nicer" camera.  Now, I need to learn how to use it in my spare time.  :)  I already love the new lens. 


+/- with feathers!

How Much is the Doggie?  (Money)















Turkey Probability






Math Family Turkeys (+/-)
 


The kiddos especially loved working with the feathers and turkeys. The probabilty task was a follow up activity for an earlier whole class activity called Candy Grab from October.  We are continuing to work on a variety of math skills.  Keep counting money, practicing math facts, and telling time at home!  I am looking forward to discussing all of your children's successes this week at conferences.
Thanks for peeking!

Cheers,
Mrs. Sienknecht

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline. I didn't know you had a blog too. I'm looking forward to following you. It's great timing, because I was just given an award and I'm handing it off to you. You can visit my blog to see check it out. Maybe it will bring us a few more followers. :)

    ReplyDelete